Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is really tasty. It is definitely an entree type salad filling, fresh, crispy and yum yum delicious.
Author: Samantha B. Johnson
- 1 chicken breast- boiled and shredded
- 2 baby bok choy- sliced
- 1 napa cabbage- sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage- finely sliced
- 1 carrot- shredded
- 1 ¼ cup cashews- toasted
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Honey Sesame Dressing (recipe here)
- Put chicken breast into a pot and cover it with water, bring to boil and boil for about 10 min
- While chicken is boiling, put skillet on med/high and add 1 tbsp oil and cashews and sauté until browned then add sesame seeds and let brown.
- Remove cashews and sesame seeds from skillet and let cool
- Slice bok choy, and both cabbages into small strips, shred carrots and place all in a large bowl
- When chicken is done remove it from water and let it cool. When cool enough to touch use fingers or a fork and shred chicken
- Heat skillet to med/high and add shredded chicken, lemon juice salt and coconut animos and sauté a few minutes until chicken is fully cooked. Turn off skillet and let chicken cool
- Once chicken and nuts have cooled mix all ingredients together in a large bowl add dressing and feast!