This is incredibly fast and easy to make. I am personally in love with kale and look for any opportunity to add it into my meals. If kale isn't your thing then try it with romaine lettuce. The dressing is dairy free. For those of you who can't have dairy, try it without the parmesan cheese, it will still be delicious!
Author: Samantha B. Johnson
- 1 bunch Dinosaur Kale
- *Shredded parmesan cheese optional
- 1 tbsp Dijon
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 anchovys
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup garlic infused oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Handful basil leaves
- Add all dressing ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth
- Chop kale into fine slivers and put into large bowl
- Add shredded parmesan cheese as much as you like
- Add desired amount of dressing, mix well and enjoy!
- * if raw kale is too hard on your digestion then try lightly steaming kale first