Mary Ellen's Grain-free Granola
Author: Samantha B. Johnson
- Dry ingredients:
- 1 cup Almonds (use a Cuisinart to break these up into bits)
- ¾ cup Pecans (use the Cuisinart on these too)
- ¾ cup Walnuts (bits)
- ½ cup Pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup Raisins
- ¼ cup Dried Bananas (chop these up into small pieces)
- ¼ cup Sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup Almond meal
- 2 ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup Shredded coconut
- ½ tsp salt
- Wet ingredients:
- ¼ cup Coconut oil (warmed)
- ¼ cup Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Almond extract (optional)
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients and then combine with dry ingredients.
- Bake on parchment paper at 300 degrees for approx. 40mins total
- Turn after 20 mins; turn again after another 10 mins.
- Allow to cool before storing in an airtight container.