Sweet and Spicy Beef & Green Beans
This dish has an asian flavor but with an almond twist. I made it on one of those nights where you want to eat well but you don't want to spend very much time cooking cause you are tired and just want to eat. It is really simple, really tasty and super satisfying.
Author: Samantha B. Johnson
- ½ lb beef stir fry meat (I bought the already sliced beef stir fry meat from the prepackaged meat section)
- 1 lb green beans- cut into thirds
- 3 tbsp garlic infused sesame oil
- ½ cup almonds- chopped
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 serrano pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp honey
- Put 2 tbsp of garlic infused sesame oil in med high skillet
- Add chopped almonds and sauté a few minutes then add chopped sereno pepper and sauté until almonds start to brown
- Push almonds off to side of skillet (I push them around the rim) and add another tbsp. of garlic oil and beef pieces to the middle of the skillet
- Sauté until beef strips have browned on the one side
- Flip beef strips sauté a few more min and stir in with almonds and add green beans and 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- Turn up heat to high and let water that has accumulated evaporate off
- In a small cup add 1 tsp coconut aminos and lemon juice with the honey and stir it up to make a sauce. Pour over beef and beans and mix in.
- When all liquid has boiled off remove from heat.