I am personally a big fan of turkey in general and wings are my weakness so this is a magic meal for me. It takes about 2 minutes to prepare the wings then you pop them in the oven and 45 min later you have a delicious meal. How great is that! The other perk is that wings are really cheap. This is a nice recipe when you don't want to spend to much or work that hard in the kitchen to have a nice meal but you want something tasty and crispy.
Author: Samantha B. Johnson
- 2 Turkey Wings
- 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of paprika
- Sprinkle Coriander
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash and dry wings
- Season wings- It is hard to give you an exact amount of each seasoning because it depends on the size of the wings. I usually sprinkle the seasonings on both front and back of the wings so that every part of the wing gets some loving'. You can't really over-do the coriander or paprika in my opinion but you can make it to salty or too peppery. You know best, how salty or peppery you like your foods so Im gonna leave it up to you to decide.
- Place them on a baking sheet or pan but I highly recommend using tinfoil underneath them cause the drippings are horrendous to clean up afterward if you don't
- Bake for about 45 min or until wings have reached desired crispiness
- After about 30 min squeeze a ¼ lemon over each wing and then continue to bake
- You can add more lemon after they are done but I find adding it while they are baking it absorbes it in differently somehow